Projects implemented in the year 2018:
Financial support for the PROJECT LT-PL-2s-140 "Discover and show Yourself" funded by the program Interreg V-A Lietuva-Polska Financed by the European Regional Development Fund. The project concerns a series of joint actions aiming at To develop communication and the integration of people with intellectual disabilities, including ASD (e.g. International Conference (200 persons), study visits to Lithuania and Poland (for a partner from Lithuania), International Bowling Tournament (over 130 people), the issuance of the information guide, the organisation and 24 Information and education meetings (for 480 people) and retrofitting of the hardware backend Partners. Project in progress (see table below for details).
All subsidised projects from external/public sources were cleared on time and received positive Opinion of the Grantodawczych institution. Experience in realizing so many projects is not overestimated and is a guarantee Correct implementation of this project.
||"discover and introduce yourself"
|Total project Cost
|including ERDF funding
|Budget of the Podlaskie Association of Therapists
|of which: EU subsidy granted
||20909.70 Euro (85% of eligible costs)
from the budget
||Programme Interreg V-A Lithuania – Poland for the period 2014 – 2020
Budget of Podlaskie Voivodeship
||Activity Centre for People with Disabilities in Janów (Lithuania) – leader
Podlaskie Association of Therapists – Partner
|Project implementation Period
||12 months-from 01.02.2018 to 31.01.2019
||The aim of the project is to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities to reduce the social exclusion of LT and PL.
|Short description of the project
||The project responds to the identified social problems occurring in both the countries of Poland and Lithuania, concerning the increase in the number of people with disabilities, the ageing of society and the high proportion of the population at risk of poverty or exclusion Social.The implementation of the project will help to reduce the number of people at risk of social exclusion, to increase public awareness, and in the wake of the reduction of negative attitudes towards persons with disabilities, and to increase the quality of life People with disabilities. It is important that people with disabilities can learn and develop their interests, competencies through various activities, integration and widely understood communication. The project will foster communication and cooperation, promote mutual understanding and tolerance, and social inclusion.
| Project activities and Results
The project envisages the following activities:
- International conference – In April, a one-day conference will be held in Suwałki, which will be the theme of the communication of people with disabilities. It is planned to attend 200 people in the Conference (48-LT and 152-PL). The action will also include a guide containing 6 articles written by people working with people with disabilities, including the autism spectrum or those who are disabled. The guide will be made available during the Conference, on the Podlaskie website of the Association of Therapists and forwarded to NGOs and institutions dealing with the disabled.
- Socio-cultural visit in Poland – a two-day visit for 48 people from Lithuania during which exchanges of experience in the therapeutic efficacy of sensory therapy and integration during the international Bolwingowego tournament will take place.
- Information and education meetings – a cycle of 24 meetings on the communication of people with disabilities, including those with autism spectrum and public education on autism spectrum. Meetings addressed to a wide audience: pupils, students, teachers, pedagogical councils, parents, NGOs, health professionals, etc.
- Socio-cultural visit "Healthy body, Healthy Mind" – a 3-day visit to 50 people from Poland in Lithuania which will present the activities of the Centre for Disabled People in Janów (project leader), organized games, contests and activities Integration for people with disabilities, their families, therapists and teachers and an organised visit to the centre in Kaunas.
- Purchase of equipment for the implementation of activities.